Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who wants a free trip to Hawaii? ME!

So the details of the "free" are bittersweet and involve real estate transactions that I would rather not think about...so you are just going to have to wonder.

ANYWAY, Aaron and I had the chance to stay in Hawaii for a week and couldn't pass up the opportunity. So we cashed in all our travel miles. (I highly recommend the Capital One travel card) and packed up for Oahu.
More pics are posted on Facebook. But here are some highlights of the trip:
1.
Matsumoto's Shaved Ice on the North Shore

2.

4.
Spending Veteran's Day at Pearl Harbor

5.
Learning to Tahitian Dance with this guy.

6.
Wearing nerdy glasses.
7.
Sunset on Sunset Beach. Oh, THAT'S how it got its name.

9.
Finding Wallows. If you don't know what this is, as I didn't see this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Search_for_Animal_Chin

And countless other amazing sights.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Jealous! We have been saving Mark's miles for years to take the fam to Hawaii.

williamsfam5 said...

See Heidi, that's the difference between you and me. I just save enough miles for Aaron and me. :)

Ashley C. said...

That looks lovely! Glad you guys got to get away!!! :)