Monday, April 1, 2013

Baptism day for Lucas and Kate

What can I say? Eight is great! Lucas is about a month older than Kate. Rachael is the only of my sisters in law that shared a pregnancy with me and I've always felt a special connection between these two. Since the Chandler family lives in Twin Falls now we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. So we were all excited that they decided to come to Boise to baptize Kate. I immediately imposed upon the occation and suggested that Lucas also get baptized the same day. It was a very special day. Lucas is my baby, but it really does seem like these guys are still little. Look at these cute faces...














After the baptism we walked across the parking lot from the Cole Road chapel and took family pictures at the Boise Temple. Lucas particularly enjoyed tracing the letters engraved on the walls of the Temple.

He was blessed with a number of nice gifts to celebrate his special day, but he wouldn't let go of his new scriptures and journal. What a sweetheart.
 
I'll post more events of the Easter weekend and family fun, but this post is just for my special Kate and Lucas. We are so happy to be a part of their family.

No comments: