Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hanging at Home



Brooklyn is gone so much. School all day, Brownies, Gymnastics, Piano Lessons. I struggle sometimes to provide my kids with all the opportunities that they deserve. Can't they just stay home with me and hang out? Oddly, I feel like we have limited Brooklyn's activities to a minimum. It still leaves me without her an awful lot. I know this will only continue to get worse as she and the boys age. I know that there are years of Scouting activities, soccer and unnamed interests ahead. I guess I'll enjoy summer vacation all the more because of her absence during the school year. Even in my thirties summer vacation is my favorite time of year. Here are a few photos of me and the boys with nothing to do at home while Brooklyn was at school.
 
Are these guys related?

2 comments:

Oswald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Snow Queen said...

I love the pictures of the boys and you look as beautiful as you did in your 20's! Are you going to the Mission Reunion this summer?