Sunday, June 15, 2008

about Aaron...

Almost 8 years ago Aaron became a father. Aaron is good at a lot, but he is truly gifted as a dad. As the mother and "natural nurturer" of our family, I am often in awe of his instinctive ability to be a practically perfect parent. We hear that men are by nature not as "tuned in" as women to children, but in my marriage that isn't the case at all. Aaron is everything I would wish for my kids to have in their father. Keep up the great work Aaron, and I think our kids might stand a chance in this life! At least they won't have you to blame. :) I love you! ~Emily 

Aaron and Brooklyn in the hospital on August 9, 2000. Aaron was always tender and patient with our new born babies.
This is Aaron and Ian in Kona, Hawaii, December 2002. Aaron has never allowed parenthood to keep him from doing what he loves. Whether is is photography, fishing, snowboarding, or just enjoying the outdoors Aaron has always made the kids a part of his favorite things. 
Here you see Aaron and Lucas on Lucas' blessing day in April 2005. Aaron is not only a good example of how to have fun and enjoy hobbies, but also is a great and quiet influence spiritually. He has blessed our three kids, and will baptize Brooklyn in September. We are so glad that he holds the priesthood and can do that for our family.
Aaron - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 2008! You are the best dad we could imagine! 
And I'm glad you love hot mom's. I hope I qualify (otherwise I probably shouldn't have bought you this shirt). 

6 comments:

Ashley C. said...

you definitely qualify as hot mom. love the t-shirt. way to go aaron- on being sucha good dad and for scoring such a great wife.

coriconnors said...

Ditto to that, Ash. And Aaron, from the day Emily sat on the floor in our study and talked for two hours about why she loved you and wanted to marry you, we have felt you were such a blessing in all our lives! Those three cute Williams kids are sure lucky to have both their parents!

Fogg Family said...

I love your blog! What a great Fathers day gift! I love all of the fun pictures, especially the nap on the stairs! Love and miss you, Stephanie

The Snow Queen said...

That was the sweetest blog. I LOVE his shirt! You're so cute and I miss you Em.

sarahbellac said...

Aaron is an AWESOME dad! He is so kind, patient, creative, and easy to get along with. And yes, you are one hot mom!
Love you guys! Come out to MO for a visit. We miss you.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Hey there! I was excited to find your blog...hope you don't mind!!! It's fun to see pictures of your kids...they're so big! Crazy how time flies. Hope things are going well for you and Aaron. If you get bored...you can check out our blog.
Amy
twolittlebroncos.blogspot.com