Friday, February 13, 2009

4 Years of Lucas

Lucas Aaron Williams * February 9, 2005 * 8 lbs. 4 oz
Happy. 
Fun to be around.
Tough. 
Helper.
Clean. 
Imaginative.
Random napper. 
Adventurous.
Still tired.
Technological.
Another impromptu nap. 
A good partner.
Cool! 
 Responsible.
Encouraging. 
are we seeing a pattern?
yes, I think it's undeniable.
Sweet.
Curious.
 Adorable!
Growing bigger! 
 still my helper.

Lucas turned 4 on Monday. His birthday requests included a guest list of "the Farnsworth's" (our old next door neighbors) and "Ewan's whole family"(aka Jared & Caitlin's family). After some consideration he invited me and the rest of the family to his party. He wanted cupcakes, and a yard cake. What's a yard cake you ask? That's what I wondered. So I gave it my best shot and made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (dirt) and covered it with green sprinkles and green frosting around the edges (grass) topped with a few of Brooklyn's tiny toy dogs and some gummy worms. He liked it so I guess that is what a yard cake looks like. 

I love that boy. Happy Birthday baby!




6 comments:

auntie libby said...

oh my goodness what a cute, good boy. so sorry we missed calling on your special day. we love you very much and hope you will come to "mytah" soon. big hugs and kisses from gram and libby!

Gibb Family said...

So cute! Sounds like the perfect cake.

Ashley C. said...

i love his random nappping pics. that kids is so awesome.

happy birthday lucas. we love you and miss you.

The Proctor Group said...

What a cute kid! I love that he can just fall asleep anywhere (wish my kid could do the same). I can't believe he is already 4.

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Lucas! One of these years we will be the best aunt and uncle ever! Or, maybe we will take baby steps and start by remembering...

williamsfam5 said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!