Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter 2009

This is my big payoff for being a parent. The picture of my kids running up the stairs to see what the easter bunny left and hunt for eggs is priceless.
Ian loved this megaphone, which has a variety of settings to modify voices. He preferred alien robot. Then he realized that one of the settings serves as an amplifier and decided it will be perfect to attract customers to our lemonade stands this summer.
I tried once again to get a great family picture. Well, at least we got a picture. Maybe I should have Aaron photoshop a picture of Lucas in so he isn't snarling like a wolf. But it is his classic four year old camera smile. I love it.

Too sunny, but cute none the less.
Here is the shot I was waiting for- pure happiness on our beautiful new stairs.


HAPPY EASTER and HAPPY SPRING!!!


3 comments:

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

So cute. Easter is lonely without your kids around.

Ashley C. said...

What cute kiddies. They look all grown up!

Keeping Up With The Joneses said...

We totally skipped Easter. Forgot the whole thing. Dyed eggs the next day, but never had a hunt. Oops. Ian is so big he has made the transfermation from little boy to big kid. I miss you all so much!