Friday, May 15, 2009

ITALY - Rome

As most of you know, I am in Italy right now. I am here with twenty seven 6th-8th graders from Foothills School of Arts and Sciences. We are visiting Rome, Venice and Florence. We spent the 12-15th in Rome and arrived in Venice today around 2:00 p.m.
Here are some of my favorite shots from Rome... I only have about 350 to choose from.

Day 1:
The Colosseum

The Forum

Mamertinum Prison - The last prison where Paul was held. He wrote some of his letters from here.

Capitol Hill

Trevi Fountain

The Spanish Steps

lots of other amazing places.

Day 2:
The Vatican -
St. Peter's Basilica

The Vatican Museum

The Sistine Chapel

The Pantheon

Walk through Rome and shopping.
and lots of other amazing places.

Check my Facebook page for more pictures.

No comments: