Saturday, May 30, 2009

ITALY: too much to blog

I went to Italy last week. I had to, it was for work. Yep, it's rough; an all expenses paid 10 day trip to Rome, Venice, Florence, Pisa and the Cinque Terre. I was a chaperone for my 6th-8th grade class's Spring trip.

Every year all Foothills School classes go on a Spring trip. Every 3 years, the middle school class goes on an international trip. This just happened to be the year. Not a bad year to start working for Foothills.

I have posted many of my pictures on Facebook. It's so easy to post multiple photos there. How do I choose from the 703 pictures I have which ones to post here?

It's really late, and I'm tired, so here is a sampling of my travels...
The Roman Forum
Tasting an Orange from Palentine Hill at the Forum in Rome. It was sour!
Drinking from the fountain at the Spanish Steps. Roman water is so refreshing!

And that all took place during my first 24 hours in the country. I'll have to post more later.

1 comment:

The Snow Queen said...

see me. I'm green with envy.